5 star service.
Karl Garner-Melbourne -VIC
GemTrove offers you a 30-day Return Policy wherein orders purchased can be returned within 30 days from date of purchase, for a full refund or exchange.
To return your item(s), call GemTrove at +61 3 9663 9001, after which we will issue an appointment to return by hand and/or provide you a Return Authorisation No. (RAN) which will enable you to either deliver the products to us personally or post/ship the product as per your choice On shipping the product to us, clearly mark RAN outside the box. You need to repack your item securely with the documents and certificate, if appropriate. Please ensure that the contents of the package are in their original condition and secure within the box. We recommend that you securely package your items in original packing materials, fully insured.
- The Customer has to pay for return shipping and insurance fees.
- GemTrove DOES NOT offer Returns and/or exchanges if the customer returns goods for the reason of Change of mind.
- Returns or exchange are not provided for 'engraved' items whereon any personalised or general engraving has been done on the product at the time of purchase or thereafter.
- Items with any element of personalisation or custom-made or bespoke or diamonds with laser inscription or bespoke items for the client may be considered for return and refund on a case to case basis.
- Earrings and some custom designs will have no money-back guarantee because of hygiene or sizing specifications.
- The 30-day return policy applies only to unused products bearing GemTrove's tag and seal. Any piece of work performed on the jewelry other than GemTrove authorised jewellers/ persons nullify any warranty or return policy from GemTrove.
- Please note that to be eligible for return, items must be in their original purchase condition, include all product documentation, and be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- All returns are subject to verification and authentication by GemTrove.
- GemTrove will also not take any responsibility for products which are subjected to excessive usage, abuse and physical damage whether accidental or otherwise.
- The protection of your products is solely your responsibility and GemTrove will not be liable for any loss, theft, or resulting damages whatsoever that may occur, even during the 30 days warranty period.
- GemTrove will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. We cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your return or late delivery or cancellation of your order, so we advise that you retain all proof of posting documentation.
- GemTrove provides the customer the facility of inspection period in case the customer wants to get the diamond verified with the report / certificate. If the customers wants GemTrove to get it pre verified from a registered valuer the full money back inspection period will be limited to 20 days (including Public holidays). The customer will have a 30 day inspection period, starting from the day of the delivery of the diamond. If the customer elects to appraise or value the stone or the piece prior to purchase, the full money-back inspection period will be 20 days. All standard jewellery will be refunded in full during the 30 day Refund Period (20 days if pre-purchase appraisal is used) minus any shipping fees. You can check the details of this exchange policy on the details page of the jewelry you have selected or with us directly.
To return your item(s), call GemTrove at +61 3 9663 9001, after which we will issue an appointment to return by hand and/or provide you a Return Authorisation No (RAN) which will enable you to either deliver the products to us personally or post/ship the product as per your choice On shipping the product to us, clearly mark RAN outside the box. You need to repack your item securely with the documents and certificate, if appropriate. Please ensure that the contents of the package are in their original condition and secure within the box. We recommend that you securely package your items in original packing materials, fully insured.
All materials should be returned in their original condition, including the original Lab Reports. If the Lab Report is missing, a $200 charge will be assessed and deducted from your refund.
Please note that for returning your items the customer will need to bear the costs of shipment and insurance. The cost will vary depending on the country where the item is dispatched from as well as the value of the item.
We recommended that you insure your return package. We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles. For security reasons, do not disclose the contents when insuring the package and please do not indicate the contents of the package on the exterior of the box.
Please ensure that your name and address are clearly printed on the outside of the package, and mail it to:
Suite 903 125-133 Swanston Street,
Melbourne Australia 3000.
You can also hand deliver the parcel to the above address.
Once your return is received into our system, you will receive a confirmation email. Orders are typically refunded in full within 3 weeks after we receive and inspect the returned item.
Failure to obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RAN), or include Diamond Grading Report(s) can delay receiving your return.
Please allow approximately three weeks for your return/exchange to be processed.
Receipt and inspection of the customers undamaged returned item(s), full credit, less our initial shipping and insurance costs, will be issued, either as a credit toward another purchase or as a company check. Credit card purchase and PayPal purchases will be refunded against the credit card or account used on the original purchase
Return of wrongfully delivered product
Goods will remain property of GemTrove until they have been fully paid. In case you receive goods you have not paid for and you are requested by GemTrove to return the same, you have to do so immediately without delay and for this purpose GemTrove will incur the cost of delivery.